First things first. I have a post up over on the 3 Birds Studio blog featuring a couple of fun treat bags and a card! You can check out that post right HERE. They are super quick and are perfect for those special goblins in your life!
Now, I am changing things up here. I am going to talk about what is catching my eye in new collections and fun stuff. These are in no particular order, btw.
1. Heidi Swapp's September Skies. Had to have it. Love the navy and green combo and I am quickly becoming a fan of all things Swapp. Yep, those are my colors alright!!
2. 3 Birds Touch of Glimmer Kit. And this isn't because I am on the design team. I love this little kit and cannot wait to play with it more. Here is a card that I made with the kit. The kit will be available on HSN this month.
3. Fancy Pants True Friend collection. Yes, I had to have it and I have already played with it. Well, the 6x6 pad that I got also!
4. And while we are talking Fancy Pants, the Oh Deer holiday collection is adorable! I don't have it, but seriously I think it is one of the cutest holiday collections out there!
5. Jillibean Soup's Cool as Cucumber Soup collection. The colors are fun, the pea pod parts are adorable and it's a little different than my normal! Hey a girl has to change it up once in awhile!
And I think I will just stop there, because I don't want this to get to long! So what are you crushing on right now? Let me know, I might need to see it!