Fall Layout With 3 Birds Design

Wheeeee!!!  I think Fall is officially getting here, which makes me super excited. This weekend the temps dropped 20 degrees and I pulled out a sweatshirt! Sweater weather here I come.

3 Birds has a new sketch for September up on the blog.  It's a double page sketch also.   I did a layout based on it that posted today.  You can find that layout HERE.  The one below is also based on it, but I just did a one page!

And once again, I have a Fall themed project! It's a layout with 3 Birds goodies from the Midday Medley collection.  I have noticed I am totally drawn to orange to scrap with.  Weird right?  But good for Fall projects.

Fall Memories Layout_2014-9-8_KHunt-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Chipboard-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Title Card-3 Birds Design (For All Seasons Project Cards); Gems-3 Birds Design (Pearlescent and Foil Goodie Box); Sticker-3 Birds Design (Sticker Flair); Doily-Wilton; Mist-Studio Calico; Adhesive-ThermOWeb

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file
Thankful Pumpkins by 17turtles 

A white doily was just a little to stark for the layout!  I misted with some Studio Calico mist and then added the chipboard and title card.  The "fall memories" was actually cut from one of the For All Seasons project cards and then I just mounted on foam adhesive. 
Fall Memories Layout_2014-9-8_KHunt-2

And the pumpkins, OMG!  Juliana's layered files in her Etsy shoppe ROCK!  I am not saying this as a friend or anything, but these are the best layered files I have worked with.  The layers are colored, so that you can tell where each piece goes!!!  It helps you figure out the colors you want to use quickly and easily!
Fall Memories Layout_2014-9-8_KHunt-3

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Monday, well as best as you can!  

3 comments

  1. Another awesome layout! WTG! It makes ME want to use orange... just a little bit lol

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!