Tuesday, July 29, 2014

iPhone Moments Mini Album with 3 Birds Design

Today I am sharing part of a mini album here on my blog that I did with 3 Birds!  To see the other half of the mini, you will need to head over to their blog HERE.

This mini is a series of photos only from my iPhone during a day.  I take pictures of random things and moments I want to capture, so I thought it would be fun to combine it all in one mini!  I am not going to "talk" much, since there are so many pictures!  AND these are only HALF!

Supplies: Album: WeRMemory Keepers; Pocket Pages: WeRMemory Keepers; Pattern Paper: Midday Medley 3 Birds Design; Vellum: Midday Medley 3 Birds Design; Cardstock: Amercican Crafts; Stamps: Midday Medley Timeless Stamp Set 3 Birds Design; Stickers: Midday Medley 3 Birds Design; Sightseeing Stew Jillibean Soup; 3D Embellishments: Midday Medley 3 Birds Design; Chipboard Embellishments: Graceful Season 3 Birds Design; Enamel Dots: Anna Marie Prima; School Memories Prima; Family Stories Teresa Collins; Wood Veneer: DIY American Crafts; Doily: Wilton
Tools: Silhouette Cameo with sketch pens and cut files; Adhesive: Mini Tape Runner ThermOWeb: 3D Foam Squares ThermOWeb; Zots Singles Medium ThermOWeb
Photo Apps: Rhonna Designs, Instagram, PicsPlayPro

Font used for journaling is Sacamento







Love this quote from Winnie the Pooh!!  And yes, the dogs randomly sleep like this!

Big post today!  Stop back by tomorrow.  It's a "two-fer" day, since it will be another 3 Birds project!!  Have a great day!


  1. This album is just super Katrina!!!

  2. Awesome, Fabulous, just plain Beautiful Katrina!

  3. I love it! Great inspiration!


Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!