It's a 3 Birds Day On The Blog!

It's a 3 Birds Design day on the blog today.  Which means I have a post over on the 3 Birds Studio blog that has a different project!  You can see that project HERE!  Go check it out and say hi while you are there!

As you can tell, I have been making a lot of my personal 3 Birds blog projects cards.  Well, I have decided that I can stockpile these and give them out at work!  We all have mailboxes and there is a birthday list that is posted.  So, it's my goal to give everyone a card on their birthday!

This card features the Midday Medley collection with the Nestable Festival Sticker set and a NEW sticker set that will be debuting on HSN in July.  Let me tell you, I am IN LOVE with it.  I went to a crop and I played with that sticker set almost more than paper!  And can you say "mini alphas"??  Yes!

HappyBirthdayCard_2014-6-30_KHunt_1000-1

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Cardstock-American Crafts; Glitter Paper-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Stickers-Nestable Sticker Festival & Sticker Flair Kit; Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-ThermOWeb (3D Foam Squares-Mini Tape Runner-Zots (Medium)

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:

a2 Scallop Birthday Card
Design ID# 61678

Today Chevron Overlay/Frame
Design ID# 55489

Back photo of the card.  The paper wraps around the front.  This is one of the papers in the collection that I love!  I think it's because it's different AND it can go girl or boy.  More boy, but trust me, I can girl it up!
HappyBirthdayCard_2014-6-30_KHunt_1000-3

Closer look at the front of the card.  The sticker on the front is a frame sticker from the Nestable Festival Sticker collection that I just trimmed down to fit the card.  It need a little kick on the front since there was a lot of tone on tone going on. 
HappyBirthdayCard_2014-6-30_KHunt_1000-2

AND, I got ambitious and did the inside of the card also.  The two stickers in the center are from the Sticker Flair pack that I was talking about.  
HappyBirthdayCard_2014-6-30_KHunt_1000-4

Everyone have a great Monday.  Or as great as a Monday can be!  I will have projects on the blog all week!  


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!