A Card with 3 Birds Design Glitter Paper

Goodbye May, Hello June!  I cannot believe that I am already posting projects for June.  Crazy, crazy, crazy.

I am up over on the 3 Birds Studio Blog today with an altered tray.  You can find that posting HERE.

BUT, here on my blog I am sharing a card with a mix of collections for 3 Birds Design.  It's a combo of (mostly) the Graceful Season collection, with the glitter paper from Midday Medley thrown it.  But, the glitter paper makes an impact!

ThanksCard_2014-06-02_KHunt-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Cardstock-WorldWin Papers;  Tag-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Glitter Paper-3 Birds Design (Midday Medley); Ribbon-Maya Road; Adhesive-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
Design ID# 60040

Close up of the glitter paper.  LOVE the way this cuts in the Cameo.  AND no flaking off of glitter….SCORE!

ThanksCard_2014-06-02_KHunt-2

I just love the 3D Embellishments that 3 Birds has.  I really think they are too pretty to use, but I am trying to use them more!  I just added ribbon and boom, tag done!

ThanksCard_2014-06-02_KHunt-3

Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out my altered tray over at 3 Birds!  It's Tuesday, one day closer to Friday!


3 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!