Imaginisce Sketch-Happy Birthday

This week on the Imaginisce blog is a sketch by Christine Meyer.  I wasn't going to do it, but then at the last minute decided to play along.

I used the new Little Princess collection that debuted on the blog a week or so ago.  I choose to do a card, because I was just in a card mood!

Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyBirthday-1000signed-1
Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Imaginisce; Cardstock-American Crafts; Die Cut-Imaginisce; Letter Stickers-Studio Calico; Doily-SRM Stickers

I juggled my letters around quite a bit to get them to look the way I wanted!
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyBirthday-1000signed-2


I love that pink castle paper, now if I only had a castle!  
Katrina Hunt-Imaginisce-HappyBirthday-1000signed-3

You can find the sketch my card is based on HERE on the Imaginisce blog.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!