I Think You Are Perfect-Gossamer Blue Feb

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-I Think You Are-1000Signed-1
Gossamer Blue February Kits
Supplies: Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue-Smitten (black background and pink)-Dot Flutters (yellow polka dot), Fancy Pants-Beloved-Strips (flower strip), Crate Paper- Love Notes(Checked Out *red white stripes), Elle's Studio-Love You More (ever after yellow and white hearts); Flair-Crate Paper (Love Notes); Tags-Elle's Studio (Love You More-Banner/speech bubble); Stickers-Crate Paper-Love Notes (hearts)

Since it was a February kit, it was really heavy on the love and hearts!  So, I just combined them all together!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-I Think You Are-1000Signed-2

And yes, he is perfect! Always!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-I Think You Are-1000Signed-3

And we have come to the end of the post!  Have a great day and get some scrapping done!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!