You Make Me Happy with Gossamer Blue

I am so far behind on sharing my Gossamer Blue layouts.  The "blogging" break did not help that at all!   This layout is one that I did with my December kit, I think?!  I would look it up for sure, but I am blogging from the couch and just too darn lazy to go get the external hard drive to look it up!

I loved this paper that was in the kit and wanted to use it as a focal point of my layout.  I kept everything to a minimum, which is unusual for me!

Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-TodayPriceless1000Signed-1
Supplies-I am just not going to list them this time. Everything is pretty much from the kit, except the following:  Twine, Adhesive, Ribbon, Doily.

I thought the little "hi" flair was cute and wanted to use it with the picture.  Looks like Sheldon has just come up to say "hi" to Higgins!
Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-TodayPriceless1000Signed-2

Used a Uniball Signo pen in white to journal with.  I have got to get me a couple more of those pens!
Katrina-Hunt-GossamerBlue-TodayPriceless1000Signed-3

And in other news, I was asked to guest design for AdornIt!  My posts will be up over on their blog all this week.  They have such cute papers and I had a lot of fun creating with them.  You can find their blog HERE. 

4 comments

  1. I like the cluster with flair - I need to remember how you did it! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you on the "HI" flair - that was the perfect piece for that picture. Love those puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout! I pinned it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout, and of course a great picture of Higgins & Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!