Umbrella Fun with 3 Bird's Studio!

It is an umbrella kind of day here on the blog!  I am sharing a card that I made for 3 Birds with the Graceful Season collection.

They say April showers bring May flowers, but since we haven't had a lot of those yet, I did a card with an umbrella theme.  And I am up over on the 3 Birds Studio blog with a layout full of umbrellas!  You can find that posting HERE. 

Showers Card_2014-4-17_KHunt-1

Supplies:  Pattern & Foil Paper, Chipboard-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Cardbase-3 Birds Design Quilling Cardmaking Kit (Graceful Season); Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Twine-May Arts

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file:
4 Umbrellas
Design ID #26837


If you look closely, you can see the purple foil paper shimmer.  These foil papers are quite sturdy and cut well!
Showers Card_2014-4-17_KHunt-2


I just popped up the farm around the window and then layered my umbrella and chipboard on top of it. The umbrella's under layer is the same foil as the words are cut out of.
Showers Card_2014-4-17_KHunt-3

I am super excited to get the day started.  I am taking Ella to do pet therapy at one of our senior centers and then she gets to go to my office for a visit to meet everyone!  Have a great weekend!

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!