AdornIt Guest Design Projects, Take One

Sharing a couple of projects that I did for AdornIt over on their blog last week.  They have some really fun collections and I have some they sent that I didn't use, so you will be seeing more AdornIt on here, I am sure!

This first layout is with the Rainy Days & Sunshine collection.  I thought it was perfect for these pictures from our photo shoot, because as you can see, it was a little wet!  We weren't even sure we were going to get to have it, but everything worked out.  It's hard to believe that it has almost been a year since these were taken!

Katrina-Hunt-Happy-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers, Tags -AdornIt (Rainy Days and Sunshine); Pen-Sharpie; Doily-Wilton; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Photos taken by April Turner of UTurn Studios

These little border strips were perfect to make into banners.
Katrina-Hunt-Happy-1000Signed-2

And to tie in the banner theme, I used a journaling card from the collection to place my title on!  
Katrina-Hunt-Happy-1000Signed-3

Next up, I altered a box with some leftovers I had from a layout (you will see that in a few days!).  This was a box from Valentine's day that I had hung onto, just in case I wanted to make something with it!
Katrina-Hunt-Altered Box-1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Stickers, Tags-AdornIt (Crazy for Daisies); Twine-May Arts; Ink-Prima; Adhesive-ThermOWeb and Fabritac

Katrina-Hunt-Altered Box-1000Signed-2

Here is the inside.  I thought the flower card was sweet and I just trimmed it to fit inside the box as a little surprise.
Katrina-Hunt-Altered Box-1000Signed-3
Guest Posting Link

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope there is something FUN on your agenda today.  I will just have to see what kind of trouble I can get into I think!

1 comment

  1. Great projects Katrina!! Congrats on guesting with AdornIt!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!