Ok, so because I took the "blogging" break, I have a few projects to share! I thought I would share a couple of layouts in one post that I did using my Gossamer Blue kits
This first one is the last layout with my November 2013 kit. And once again, a picture I have printed for awhile and could not commit it to a layout. I honestly think it is because the tint of the picture is yellow and I just had a hard time finding anything that would work. I am just going to throw it out there, this isn't one of my favorite layouts. There I said it and I am just going to go ahead and post it!
Supplies: Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue ( in the zone the plus side. *green backing #love this and polka dot multi/ on the dot *yellow polka dot and #lovethis), Heidi Swapp (Mixed Company Bouquet *blue flowers), Glitz(Wild and Free Wild and Free Arrows *pink/orange layer), Crate Paper (Flea Market Jenna *pink blue roses/grey and white polka dot paper), American Crafts(Polka Dot Party Dazzling Decor *background); Wooden Arrow-American Crafts; Resin Flowers-Crate Paper (Flea Market); Letters-American Crafts Thickers; Cut File
Supplies not in kit: Twine-May Arts; Adhesive-Therm O Web; Punch-EK Success; Pen-Sharpie and Silhouette Sketch Pen
Close up of the cut file that came with the kit. I used the Sil. sketch pen on it with a fill. I think this is the part that I am not sure about!
Loved those little resin flowers!
And now here is one with my December kit. We cleaned out some picture frames and this picture of Ella was in one of them. I actually scrapped a couple that came out of the frames, but I will show the other one later!
Supplies: Pattern Paper-Websters Pages (Recorded-Flashback *background), Gossamer Blue (Life Pages Cards-Smile. Hearts, Grid, Quote); Banner-Basic Grey (RSVP); Tape Strip-Basic Grey (RSVP); Buttons-Basic Grey Basics; Sticker-Carta Bella (Wildflower *flower sticker)
Supplies not in Kit: Pen-Sharpie; Adhesives-Therm O Web
Ella just loves to sit in the yard and look around. She has done this since she was a puppy.
I love that the banner was two-sided. Since I wasn't doing any party themed layouts, it worked out well!