On The Go-Gossamer Blue and Juliana Michaels Cut File

Finally getting around to sharing my last Gossamer Blue layout with my October kit.  Just a random picture of Sheldon jumping, which is one of the things he probably does best!  

I was also asked by Juliana Michaels if I would like to use some of her cut files!  I used the "on the go" for the title on this.  I thought it was a perfect fit!  You can pick up the file on her blog HERE.  Best thing…IT'S FREE!!!  Go grab it now!

Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-On-The-Go1000Signed
Gossamer Blue October 2013 Kit

Supplies in kit used:  Pattern Paper-Gossamer Blue Papers (By the Numbers *pink background & numbered paper/Chalk Chevron & Labels *black background), Glitz (Finley Bows *green & white paper), American Crafts (Cut and Paste Taylor's Favorite *multi stripe), Pebbles (From Me To You  Written *green w/white flowers), Crate Paper (Close Knit Hugs and Kisses *red & white polka dots); Printables from kit (check one/cameras); Stickers-Pebbles (Phrase & Accent Stickers); Die Cuts- American Crafts (Cut and Paste); Wood Veneers-Crate Paper (Close Knit); Tag-Elle's Studio (Penelope *love your)

Not in kit:  Adhesive-Therm O Web; Die Cut File-Juliana Michaels; Twine-May Arts


The die cut worked perfectly on top of a sticker and wood veneer to embellish it.
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-On-The-Go-Title1000Signed

Just a fun little close up of the belly!
Katrina-Hunt-Gossamer-Blue-On-The-Go-Hearts1000Signed

Hope you have a GREAT Tuesday.  I am working on getting caught up not only here at home but at work too.  At least it makes the day go by very fast!!

6 comments

  1. I love all the patterned papers you used on this one!!! Fun cut file too, thanks Juliana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot love the layout and the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that cute photo, the colors and loving Juliana's arrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Katrina! I love how you used my cut file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love everything about this layout Juliana! The photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous LO, Katrina!! Congrats on guest designing for Juliana!! Love how you used her cut files!! What a wonderful blog. I'm a new Bloglovin follower. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!