25 Cents Please and 123 Smile Paper Bakery Pumpkin Latte Kit

Ok, October has FLOWN!  It started slow and then BAM, next thing I knew it was the end of the month and November is here!  I am up over on the Paper Bakery blog  with these layouts.

I have some cute new models that their mom has given me permission to scrapbook, so I am taking pics when I am with them and then borrowing pictures off Facebook or when Mom sends them to me!

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-25-Cents-Please-1000PB


I didn't want a lot of journaling on here, so this was a perfect size tag. 
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-25-Cents-Please-Journaling-1000Signed

I figured the "yes!" flair was perfect for him scoring a quarter!
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-25-Cents-Please-Feathers-1000Signed

The Elle's Studio paper in the kit was screaming to be cut up .  I started to make my entire title, but decided the 25 was the perfect and then to make the rest of the title smaller.
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-25-Cents-Please-Title-1000Signed

And I have another layout with the Pumpkin Latte kit.  I just happened to snap her peeking around her brother!
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-123-Smile1000Signed

This corner needed grounding, so I added the strips/banner underneath.
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-123-SmileFlair1000Signed

I love backing open words with fun pattern paper!
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-123-SmileTag1000Signed

And the Webster's Pages was saying cut me also!  So I used it at the top and bottom of my page.
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-October-123-SmileTriangles1000Signed

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you don't want to miss out on Paper Bakery's fun kits, you can find out sign up info HERE!

1 comment

  1. These are too cute, Katrina!! Love the mix of patterns from the Kit!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!