Too Cute To Spook-Happy Halloween!!!

So, I think this is the last of my stockpile of Bella Blvd. layout from the DT call.  But I wanted to post it for Halloween, so I hung onto it!  This is Carleen's cousin's little girl and she was just adorable!

Bella-Blvd-Tricks-Treats-Katrina-Hunt-Too-Cute-To-Spook1000Signed

Supplies:  All Paper and Embellishments-Bella Blvd (Trick or Treat); Adhesive-Therm O Web; Silhouette Cameo with die cutting file

Thought this saying was cute with her in a monster costume!

Bella-Blvd-Tricks-Treats-Katrina-Hunt-Too-Cute-To-Spook-Tag1000Signed


Just a little close up of the cluster!
Bella-Blvd-Tricks-Treats-Katrina-Hunt-Too-Cute-To-Spook-Star1000Signed

So, here is to a fun and safe Halloween!  Have a happy one and get lots of candy!

2 comments

  1. So cute! I love the light blue paper border, I'm guessing that is the silhouette cut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and I could not find it to list it!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!