Jeston and Sheldon-Paper Bakery August Kit "Hello You"

Quickie post tonight.  It's been a crazy weekend with an allergy attack, a fun cookout with friends and then today was "painting" the living room day.  Let me rephrase that....Carleen was/is painting the living room.  I am told to stay away and keep back.  I end up with more paint on me than on the walls if I get involved!

This layout was up over on the Paper Bakery blog on Thursday, read all about it and how I came up with it HERE.  This layout was the joining of two sketches that Juliana had created for August. 

The kits features lots of Carta Bella, October Afternoon, and American Crafts.  These kits have been my favorite since I started designing for Paper Bakery!

Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-American-Crafts-Carta-Bella-Jetson-Sheldon-1000PB

Paper Bakery August"Hello You"Scrapbook Kit 
Paper Bakery August "Hello You" Capture 365 Kit 
Paper Bakery Pie Chart Stamp

Here I used the fun stamp to just accent on my page. 
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-American-Crafts-Carta-Bella-Jetson-Sheldon-Circles-1000Signed

I did lots of layering and a lot of it was with the 6x6 pad of Carta Bella that was in the Capture 365 kit. I also used the printable that come with the kit.  They are what the dogs names are on!
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-American-Crafts-Carta-Bella-Jetson-Sheldon-DateTag-1000Signed

Just a shot of the October Afternoon journaling tag and some fun flair!
Katrina-Hunt-Paper-Bakery-August-Hello-You-American-Crafts-Carta-Bella-Jetson-Sheldon-Journaling-1000Signed

Hope you had a great holiday weekend in if you are in the US.  And if not, I hope your Monday was a tolerable one!  Ugh, back to work tomorrow.  Not that I don't love it, but I could use some more time off!  I didn't really get anything done that I was planning on.  But it was fun just hanging out with Car and the dogs!


1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!