Weather Forecast with Paper Bakery

This little goodie was up over on the Paper Bakery blog last week.  This layout was challenging and NOT because of the products I had to work with.  Try more that I had a misting DISASTER!  My original background was the Lemonade card stock from Bazzill that comes in the kit.  BUT I thought I would mist something up in the corner and didn't think it all the way thru.  If you look you can see a misted heart over on the right hand side, toward the middle of the page.  Yep, mistake!  So, I ripped that background off and used the Patina cardstock instead.  

K_HuntSayHellotoSummer1000Signed
Paper Bakery July Boardwalk "Scrapbook" Kit

Supplies in Kit-Cardstock-Bazzill (Patina color); Pattern Paper-Lily Bee (Sweet Shoppe “Marshmallow”   hear paper), Simple Stories (I {Heart} Summer -Hello (background), Daydream (stripes), Crate Paper The Pier Heatwave (woodgrain); Vellum pieces-Studio Calico (Atlantic 51-Piece Die Cut-arrow/map); Wood Piece-Studio Calico (Atlantic Burnished Wood Veneer Circles-heart/geotag); Stamps-Paper Bakery; Washi-Paper Bakery; Flair-Paper Bakery exclusive to the kit

Supplies not in kit: Doily-Sunny Side Up Bakery; Alphas-Jillbean Soup (yellow); Journaling Tag-Chic Tags (Vintage Note Stamps); Twine-May Arts; Ink-Jenni Bowlin (Spice Tin); Embossing Powder-American Crafts (clear); Watercolors; Stamp-American Crafts (Amy Tan); Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-Therm O Web Adhesives

My go to embellishment, bow with something in the middle!
 K_HuntSayHellotoSummerBow1000Signed
A close up of the pie chart stamp and the flair in the kit.
K_HuntSayHellotoSummerFlair1000Signed

I loved the weather stamp so much, that I had to work it into my title!
K_HuntSayHellotoSummerMap1000Signed

I am hoping to get back into my regular blog postings 5 days a week.  Time has just slipped away from me this past month.  I have no idea how it got to be the end of July, but yes, it is!!  Thanks for stopping by today!  

No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!