Thursday, May 30, 2013

Love These 2

Allergy season anyone?  Ugh, I am so tired by the time I get off work I don't want to do anything.  I think it is from allergies.  Although, I keep telling Carleen "I don't HAVE allergies!"  She just gives me the look!

Up today with a layout using one of the new Kate & Co. collections from My Mind's Eye.  I love the blue/green/yellow combo in the collection.  The look Sheldon is giving Carleen is priceless. 

K_HuntLoveThese21000Signed
Supplies:  Pattern Paper, Stickers, Chipboard, Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye (Kate & Co. Oxford Lane);  Twine-May Arts (jute) & The Twinery (denim/white); Flair-The Paper Bakery (Flash Photography Set); Adhesive-Scotch, Scrapbook Adhesives, Fabri Tac; Doily-Wilton; Letters-American Crafts (love), Simple Stories (these), Jillibean Soup (2)


I thought it would be fun to combine some jute with The Twinery baker's twine for a fun little bow under my flair piece.  This is just a shipping tag that I covered and embellished.  
K_HuntLoveThese2Flair1000Signed

I played off the jute twine and used a Jillibean Soup corrugated cardboard 2 for part of my title.  It breaks the color scheme up and goes great with the fence in the picture.
K_HuntLoveThese2Title1000Signed

Well, that's all for today!  I still have a few boxes from my Grab Box sale.  You can find more details on THIS POST.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the twine and jute combo, I'm going to have to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! All the layers are great and the pictures are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!