Sketch Challenge at Gossamer Blue

My mojo has been a little on the fritz lately.  Not sure why, but I have NO ideas/motivation coming to my crafty little brain.  So, when Gossamer Blue posted a sketch I decided that I would try it to get something crafty going on.

The sketch is by a club member, Valerie Huang, and you can find it HERE.  So, here is my take on it.  The photos were taken on my iPad2 so the quality isn't great, but they were so cute and perfect to scrap!


January Gossamer Blue Main Kit and Pattern Paper Add On

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-October Afternoon (Midway *Duck Pond & Farm Girl *Almanac), Teresa Collins (Now and Then *Woodgrain), My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found 3 *Oliver), Studio Calico (Darling Dear *Vandyke *Monroe); Cardstock-American Crafts; Tags-October Afternoon Tidbits (Farm Girl)

Supplies not in kit:  Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-American Crafts; Twine-May Arts; Journaling Font-Simplicity (dafont.com)

Silhouette Cameo with a file I made

I made this title file...I am hoping to get to where I can give away files that I create on here!

I am really going to work on journaling more on my pages.  It might be short, but it will be more than just nothing on there!

I think you have until January 18th to play along with the sketch!  Heck, I may try to do another one!  Have a great "rest of the weekend" and I will be back probably on Tuesday!

4 comments

  1. You may think you have lost some mojo, but this layout does not indicate it! I love what you created here and those photos of Sheldon are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the title work and those photos are just the cutest thing ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title you made, and the layout is so sweet, as is the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!