Bascially Bare and Bella Blvd. Swap=December Monthly


Basically Bare and Bella Blvd. are swapping this week!  I actually made a mini album and you can find out more about my process and what I did to individual pages over on the Basically Bare blog where I went into details!

For now, here are the pictures!  And I listed the supplies a little differently, but it was easier to do it this way!  If you want to see the pictures bigger, just click on them.  

Basically Bare Supplies:  Album-Tiny Tabs    Embellishment Sets-Celestial Shapes, Sew Vintage, Buttons, Large Pennants, Up, Up & Away, Dress Forms, Arrows, Happy Little Trees

Bella Blvd. Collection:  Christmas Wishes, plus Washi Tape and Buttons 

Other Supplies: Acrylic Paint (Ranger/DecoArt); Dimensional Paint (Art Anthology); Alcohol Inks (Ranger); Twine (May Arts/Stampin' Up); Cuttlbug; Embossing Folders (Lifestyle Crafts/Sizzix/ProvoCraft); Ribbon (May Arts/My Mind's Eye/Unknown); Mists (Studio Calico Mr. Huey's); Bling (Recollections); Pen-Zig Millennium; Silhouette Cameo; Adhesives (Fabri-Tac/Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L/Scotch ATG); Doily (Wilton); Modeling Paste 




This Tiny Tabs album is easy to jam pack full of goodies!  I will probably use my Instax camera for some of the pictures, since those are the perfect size!  

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Basically Bare blog for all the projects from the other designers and the Bella Blvd. blog to see what they came up with!!


3 comments

  1. Wow, this is beautiful!!! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! So glad I stumbled over your blog.... beautiful creations...

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!