Trick or Treat x3 with Basically Bare

I was up over on the Basically Bare blog Tuesday with this layout.  I love Halloween, but I don't seem to do many crafty things for it or with it.  Not sure why, maybe just lazy?!  LOL  These pictures were from last year where I dressed up for work.  Then I got home and had to dress up the dogs for a photo shoot!


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Pebbles (Tricks and Treats); Moon, Stars, Banner-Basically Bare; Twine-The Twinery; Stickers-Pebbles (Tricks and Treats); Paint-Acrylic, Martha Stewart Glitter Paint; Glitter-Martha Stewart; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Letters-American Crafts, Stickles-Distress Stickles Rock Candy

Love the fact that you can paint with acrylic paint and before it dries completely, sprinkle glitter on it and it will "set" the glitter!


I just smeared Rock Candy Distress Stickles over the acrylic star.  I just wanted the shine and texture on it.


The banner pennants are great to use for titles!


That's all from me today.  Hope you have a wonderful day and get some scrappy time in!




2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!