Segaway Fun-JIllibean Mini Part One

This mini album was one of my DT submissions for Jillibean Soup.  I had a lot of fun making it and I was totally shocked when it was featured over at Two Peas in a Bucket on Thursday/Friday!!  First time of anything of mine being featured....a dream come true!  Here's a screen shot and yes I will be scrapping the picture!


So, I am posting Part One today, because there are a lot of pages in the mini album.  I know a lot of people like to see each page.  They will be in the order that they are in the mini, so you can get an idea of how I put it together.  Not posting a supply list, everything is Jillibean Soup except for some Twinery baker's twine, Inks, and a Doily!  Adhesives are my standbys-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives.   I will list the Silhouette files at the end of the post, those are Jillibean also and one other one.








Silhouette Cameo with the following files:

Design ID #30964

I will have Part Two up on Wednesday!  I hope you come back to see the finished mini.  



4 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!