Perfect Sunday Afternoon-Gossamer Blue Oct #1

I finally got to dig into my October Gossamer Blue kit.  I just hadn't felt like digging in until now, with everything that was going on.  But, I got two layouts done last night and did them both in about an hour.  Which is speedy for me, BTW!

This is actually the second layout, but it came up first in my Flickr queue.  I decided to do an 8.5 by 11, just to mix things up a bit.



Supplies in kit: Cardstock-Bazzill; Pattern Paper-Jillibean Soup (Garlic Flakes/Toasted Pumpkin Seed), Bella Blvd. (Leaf Pile), Basic Grey (Cotton Dress), Lawn Fawn (Bookworm), Webster's Pages (In the Paper); Washi Tape-Bella Blvd.; Tags-Chic Tags; Button-Bella Blvd.; Hemp Twine-Lawn Fawn; Letter Stickers-Lawn Fawn/Jillibean Soup

Supplies not in kit: Doily-Wilton; Letter Stickers-Jillibean Soup; Punches-American Crafts/Fiskars-Jenni Bowlin; Twine-May Arts; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shop; Adhesives-Scotch ATG/Fabri-Tac/3L Scrapbook Adhesives; Pen-Zig Millenium 

Money shot of the banner/border work and that tag from Chic Tags that was included in the kit.

I had to add some flair from my favorite flair shop {a flair for buttons}.  The colors on it tied the flair into the layout. 

We went to a park on the northside of town that is basically like the woods to a city girl like me on Sunday.  Fair warning, you will probably be seeing lots of pictures from that trip!  Have a great day.  



2 comments

  1. This is the second of two layouts you did in one hour?!! I dread to think how long it would take me to do anything like just this one. Looks like you had glorious weather for the dog walk. Our two dogs have just been neutered, so just small walks at the moment although, they're very very quickly gaining back all their boisterous energy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha NO an hour for EACH of them!!! LOL Hope the pups get to feeling better soon. The hardest part was trying to keep ours down when they got neutered!

      Delete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!