Authentique, Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and Echo Park

Where to begin?!  Well, my projects are up over on the ScrapbookSteals.com blog today.  The featured steal this morning is Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies in several varieties.  I got to work with the Scalloped Square set and fell in love with the shape!  And these DO work with your Cuttlebug!  I have the sandwich over on the ScrapbookSteals.com blog in my post.


This picture was taken at CHA this past winter and I haven't been able to find what I wanted to use with it.  The Authentique Carefree collection happened to match that background perfectly!  Yippee, problem solved!


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Authentique (Carefree); Dies-Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies (Scallop Square); Ribbon-Maya Road; Letters-Authentique and American Crafts; Stickers-Authentique; Ink-Prima; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, ScorTape, and Scrapbook Adhesives

I wanted to show that you can use nesting dies for layouts.  So drag those dies out of your scrapbooking supplies and get to making some layouts with them!  

Then I made a couple of quick cards.  I was a little short on time with company coming, but I have a banner idea in mind that I just didn't get to do. 

This first one I just wanted a base to place those fun shape elements on.  So, two different sizes of the dies worked perfectly for that.  A few stickers and die cuts and poof a quick card!


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (School is Cool); Dies-Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies (Scallop Square); Twine-May Arts; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives

Then, I went over to Scrapbook Generation on my lunch one day (that is always a scary thing...well the spending part is!)  and they had the Everyday Eclectic collection by Echo Park in, so I snatched up the collection kit and the 6x6 mini pad.  The dies work wonderful with those mini pads, so I have some ideas in mind for those that I have sitting around!

And then I had to put some cute little flair from my favorite flair shop {a flair for buttons}.  I am working on adding little extra touches to my projects here and there.  Flair is a great way to do it!


Supplies: Pattern Paper-Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic); Dies-Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies (Scallop Square); Ribbon-Michaels; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shoppe; Adhesives-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives

So, now you need to head over to ScrapbookSteals.com and remember the steal only lasts until 9 PM Mountain time, then there is a new steal.  As you read this, I am probably trying to recover from having two teenage girls in the house for a few days!  Have a wonderful weekend! 



2 comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!