Sketch Support Update




Allison had decided that Sketch Support was going to take a break at the end of May.  Today she announced on her personal blog that Sketch Support will not be continuing.  I am sad about her decision, but I TOTALLY support her and it 110% and understand.  

I have loved being a part of the Sketch Support team and would not have hesitated to stay on it.  I will miss the team in a big way.  Looks like I am going to have a little more free time...now what can I get into?!

I just wanted to give a quick update here, because I know there are some people that come over from the Sketch Support blog from time to time. 

You can read about her decision here......


2 comments

  1. I'm with you, Katrina. Will miss it a lot, sad I was only on the team for 5 months. But I completely support Allison in her decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss being a part of the team for sure! Loved it! I will be keeping up with you to see what you get into! :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!