Sitting in the BIG Chair-Basically Bare

Vacation, well let's just say I did about absolutely nothing and leave it at that!  I did a little DT work that need to be done, took quite a few naps here and there,  and not much else.  We did have a purpose for vacation....these two below had to have some surgery done, so we took some time off for them.

Sheldon got neutered and microchipped.  

And Higgins had a dental, which ended up in two teeth out.  Ouch.....

They are both getting around and feeling fine.  Higgins is quite happy and a little "gummy" and Sheldon has been on and off the leash in the house to restrict his jumping around and wrestling with the big dogs!

I had a post up over on the Basically Bare blog yesterday.  We are in the final stages of debuting all the fun new goodies that you can play with!  I was allowed to work with any of them and here is what I ended up with.

Supplies:  Pattern Paper-Fancy Pants (Summer Soul); Canvas-Frame-'Staches-Basically Bare; Brad-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Punch-American Crafts; Letters-American Crafts and October Afternoon; Ribbon and Twine-May Arts; Tag-Staples; Flair-{a flair for buttons} Etsy Shoppe; Stamp-Unity; Inks/Mists/Paint-Tattered Angels, Ranger Distress Stain; Acrylic Paint; Jenni Bowlin; Adhesive-Fabri-tac, Scotch ATG

Silhouette Cameo with the following files:
Design id #27512 

Design id #27953 

Some fun May Arts ribbon thru the canvas holes on the page with a cute little flair button to embellish the center of the tied knot bow.

And I used the 'Staches as accent pieces on the picture and frame.  I edged with my new favorite, Ranger Distress Stain in Picket Fence.  Seriously in love with the stuff....it's almost like paint, but not quite as heavy.  

I am up on Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog today with a couple of projects and a sneak of what I have been working on that will be revealed in August.  Also, check out Nikki's blog tomorrow, we have Guest Diva Delaina Burns with a couple of fun projects and a giveaway!  



1 comment

  1. Love that project! And poor pooches! Sheldon came home missing something that he had before, and Higgins, I hate the dentist, I feel for him! LOL! They are 2 super cute pups!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!