Note To Self

Hope everyone had a good Father's Day weekend.  We road tripped to C's Dad's house for the weekend.  This was Sheldon's first big overnight trip and he did great.  And to top it off, we dog sat the "cousin" Prospect.  This is Prospect and he is such a great dog.  He was my bed buddy!


And Jetson seems to be doing better with Sheldon around.  He is not, by any means, a "normal, happy-go-lucky, well adjusted" dog but he has improved so much.  I truly think the competition has him on his furry little toes!  He doesn't really like men very well, just because we aren't aren't a ton of them...but he just jumped right up in C's brother's lap while he was dropping off Prospect!


And I was having an OFF weekend on taking pictures.  The living room (and that darn couch!) are hard to seem to get anything to take right/focus.  But my outside pics weren't the greatest either.  I don't think I was "in the mood or zone" to take pics!

Just a quick Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker layout to share with you for today.  I am at the point..I have stuff done, but can't show it again.  So, I am filling in with some CHA projects that I haven't show.  This layout I did at the hotel the first night I was there.  We needed some filler projects (not many..only 2!) and this is what I came up with really quick and with limited tools and supplies.  The size is 8.5 x 11 and is  size I do scrap occasionally when I am in the mood to do something different. (not listing supplies either...too tired...but it's the Messages collection)


Made a "border" our of a scalloped circle punch and just layered them.


That's all from me right now.  I hope to update on Wednesday!




No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!