Cocoa Daisy...Take 2!

Today, I am showing take two of my Cocoa Daisy May kit.  I still have product left over, so I could totally create another layout with what I have left and maybe even another card.  BUT, I am the girl who gets bored pretty quick, so I may just be moving on to some other paper now!  

This picture is some of Carleen's raku pottery pieces that she did last summer.  It's a summer adventure for her pottery classes, although this year they are going to do several firings instead of one giant one.  I love the middle piece and thought the papers set off the picture perfectly. 

Cocoa Daisy Main Kit (May 2012)
Supplies:  Pattern Papers-American Crafts (Sketchbook), Crate Paper (Storyteller), Basic Grey (What's Up and Konnichiwa), Prima (Doodle-Deux), Fancy Pants (Be You); Letters-American Crafts and Jillibean; Ribbon-May Arts; Tags-American Crafts

Supplies used not in kit: Jute-May Arts; Pen-Zig; Adhesives-Fabri-Tac, Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-EK Success; Stapler-Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher


Silhouette Cameo with the following file
pebbled_circles_4x6_life_card_C01360_19547


(I backed some of the holes with various papers and then I backed the entire piece with a sheet of pattern paper...I just felt the open look did not work with what I was trying to do.  And my cut is much bigger than the 4x6, I think it is 10.5 x 7 inches.)

This quote was actually on the back of the tag that stated who had packed my order.  I thought it fit perfect with the subject of the layout!


I just layered a couple of the Sketchbook tags together to make a journaling spot.  I like the yellow addition to the other colors of the layout.

And after that small card, I had to go back to a bigger one!  This was a quick card, no sketch, and I just came up with it, mixing the papers.  I knew I wanted a brighter card with a little more pink to it!
Cocoa Daisy Main Kit (May 2012)
Supplies:  Pattern Papers-American Crafts (Sketchbook), Crate Paper (Storyteller), Basic Grey (What's Up and Konnichiwa), Prima (Doodle-Deux); Letters-Jillibean; Ribbon-May Arts; Tags-American Crafts and unknown; 

Supplies used not in kit: Cardstock-American Crafts; Adhesives-Fabri-Tac, Scotch ATG, Scrapbook Adhesives; Punch-EK Success; 

Just a close up of the fun tags........


Have a great Monday...I am going to at least try.  I am not sure how that will go though!   


4 comments

  1. This layout is amazing and so are the projects featured on it! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cut file you used and the colors are these are just amazing!!! Love the layers on your card, too! I need to visit here more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Post. Im looking for a good kit club right now. Im so out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chick - LOVING that card and all the different layers and patterns - FAB!

    And I MUST have a piece of Carleen's pottery! How fab are those? Fantastically highlighted by your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!