Hello, LilyBee Card!

Well, you know I love the Buttercup collection from LilyBee, so I had to use it to make my card for Sketch Support this week!  The colors are just so yummy, I can't seem to get enough of them.

You can't really see it, but I dug out my sewing machine and used it on the yellow layer and once again, I seemed to have gotten my bobbin jammed up. I have GREAT luck at that!   


Supplies - Patterned Paper: LilyBee Design (Buttercup Collection); Die Cuts: LilyBee Design (Buttercup Collection); Cardstock: American Crafts; Punch: EK Success Adhesives: Scotch, Fabri-Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Sewing Machine

I love the little die cuts that come with the Buttercup collection!

And this index card was perfect to use for my sentiment.

Well, there is my card based on the sketch over at Sketch Support this week.  I also have another card later in the week where I participated in the Nikki Sivils product challenge going on this month over there. 

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!