Whoo Hoo Friday the 13th!!! And a card!

I LOVE Friday the 13th's when they happen!  They have always been lucky days for me...maybe because I was born on the 13th!  I am always, usually, in a super good mood on them and the day is always fun!

Ok, I just had to throw that out there in case you didn't realize that it was Friday the 13th!  You have been warned!

I had a card up over on the Basically Bare blog  yesterday and I thought I would share it here.  I will admit, my favorite thing to do with chipboard is to cover it.  No question on that one!  I am learning how to embellish a little more and I think the Cuttlebug is going to get some extra usage also!  


Supplies:  Pattern Paper-The Paper Loft; Chipboard Stroller-Basically Bare (Welcome Little One); Tag-Maya Road; Twine-Stampin' Up; Punch-Fiskars (Apron Lace); Pen-Zig; Adhesive-Scotch and Fabri-tac

Tools-Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder


I covered the wheels first with paper and then I ran them thru the Cuttlebug.  I LOVE how easy Basically Bare chipboard embosses....and I didn't feel like my Cuttlebug was straining to get it thru either.


Everyone I know is expecting girls or just had girls, so this card will be in my stash ready to go!  

Come back tomorrow, we have the Sketch Support blog hop happening and you are going to want to see what everyone has done and we also have some giveaways!

Have a WONDERFUL Friday the 13th!!!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!