The Toy Pile

You know those little things that happen and you don't give them much thought?  Well, this is where this layout comes from.  Jetson is constantly dragging toys out in the backyard from the house.  The other day, I walked out and he had them all in a pile.  I KNEW I had to capture that moment, because it is a true Jetson moment!  

I used the one page sketch from Sketch Support this week and changed it...no surprise there!  I didn't change as much as I usually do, but just added more than the sketch originally had.  


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park (Happy Days);  Stickers: Echo Park (Happy Days); Chipboard: Echo Park (Happy Days) Adhesives: Scotch, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives; Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. (KOTM March 2012); Punch: EK Success; Pen: Zig Micron

And that stamp from Unity Stamp's KOTM was screaming at me to use it!  So, I thought it would be a fun addition to add up in the corner.  I stamped it on the pink and then re-stamped it on different papers and cut out the pieces.  I did pop up the circle and the star to make them stand out.


That is my take on the sketch for the week!  Head over to Sketch Support and grab it for yourself. 

1 comment

  1. Very cute page with a great mix of pps and embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!