Love You

Well, today's post is all about Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker.  Which I know...that is all it has been recently!  LOL  I have some different stuff coming up this week, a card for Sketch Support and I am hoping to finish the mini album I am working on (lots of Echo Park/Basically Bare goodness in there!)

So I created this card back in February around Valentine's Day.  I created it out of some scraps I had from another projects which involved making those accordion flowers.  I had pieces of paper that were already scored and thought...hey I can make something out of those!


Supplies:  Cardstock-American Crafts; Pattern Paper-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker (Exit Here); Buttons- Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Stickers and Die Cut-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker; Ribbon-Maya Road; Adhesive-Scor Tape, Scrapbook Adhesives, Scotch ATG

I just cut the hearts by hand, like you did in grade school!  The heart with the single flower is a die-cut from the Exit Here collection.  The hearts are scored along with the yellow folded paper under the ribbon.  I just folded along the score lines and then let it unfold slightly.  Then I adhered a few strips of ScorTape along the back of it, then attached it in place.  It gives it some height. I should have taken a side picture, but whoopss! 

Also, we have been introducing the new Design Team Divas over on Nikki's blog the past few weeks and Nikki introduces me today!  If you want to go over and read all about me and see some projects that I haven't show here yet, head on over to the blog! 

Have a great weekend.  I think I am just going to take it easy...and of course there will be some scrapbooking involved I am sure!


4 comments

  1. What a pretty card! Love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered hearts and pleated border on this pretty card, Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Nice and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE! I loveeeeee the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!