Higgins and Elmer's....what a combo!

I said I was going to be back and then I never showed up!  Higgins partially tore his ACL, so we are trying to avoid surgery.  If he was going to tear it, it was the best kind of tear.  NO surgery and crate rest.  So, we are doing crate rest and on leash only for the next three weeks.  Then the next three weeks after that is slowly doing rehab to build him back up.  It's going to be COLDER in three weeks!  So, we are looking at after the first of the year for the old man to get better.  Here is a pic and you can see how full of spunk he is!



SKETCH SUPPORT NEWS!
And with all the Higgins excitement I totally forgot to share the news that I am back on Sketch Support for another year!  We have some returning DT members along with some new ones!!  I can't WAIT to see what everyone does for the next year!!  Allison runs a great team and if you ever get a chance to be a part of it, do it!

On Wednesday, I am participating in the Elmer's Looks for Less challenge on Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker's blog.  Here is a sneak of my project over there and I have a little tutorial to go along with it.  And there are prizes involved!!


I am going to try to start doing a few more tutorials, so let me know if you want to see something and if I can do it I will!

That is IT from me tonight!  This girl is heading to bed.  I am so tired that the snow today wasn't even too exciting for me!!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!