Then There was Jetson....Studio Calico

Well, it has been a crazy money spending couple of weeks.  It started with taking Ella to the ER vet last weekend.  Then the computer got hung up on some type of update (windows, anti-virus, who knows) and locked up.  So, I quickly did a back up to make sure everything was saved!  Then the noises started..squeak, squeak, etc.  I looked up noises on the internet and it was a sure sign of your hard drive failing.  NOT GOOD!

So off to Best Buy to check out hard drives after work....selection was slim to none....then we "wandered" over to the iMacs.  I had thought about getting one last time, but didn't do it.  Should have, that darn hard drive only lasted a year!  So, before we knew it an iMac was heading home with us!  So far so good...majorly easy to set up, everything is wireless...only a power cord which is nice.  And it takes up less room on the desk!!  

So, I have gotten some scrappy stuff done!  I decided I better start digging into my Studio Calico kits that have just been sitting there. I did a couple of DT assignments for Sketch Support with one of them and then this layout.   I had printed these pics of Jetson at separate times, but never used them for anything.  I am an overprinter...but I try to use them if I can.  


Supplies: Paper Moon Studio Calico June Main Kit (Aldrin and Armstrong (Studio Calico) Starter ABC's (Sassafras), Dandy (Basic Grey), Incoming Transmission( October Afternoon), Explore (Crate Paper): Stickers-Crate Paper (Toy Box); Letter Stickers-October Afternoon; Chipboard Letters-American Crafts, Buttons-Pebbles; Tags-K&C Smash and Studio Calico; Pen-Zig Micron; Punch-Martha Stewart; Adhesive-Scotch ATG and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Here's a closer look at one of the tags


OH and I almost forgot, the boys had to go to the ER vet this past Saturday.  They BOTH hurt the same leg, basically the same way.  We think they must have been playing before we got home from work.  A sure sign that Jetson is hurt, he doesn't bark.  It was quiet for a few days, but a little too quiet.  Here they are in the same exact room that Ella was in...at least we got a multi pet discount!!!


Well, that is it from me!!!  I am off to try to get something created tonight.  Last night I vegged out on the couch watching Charmed! Season 5!!!

7 comments

  1. Hope the kids are ok now!! I loveeeeeeee the lo!! Soooooooooooo fun!! And get off angry birds... lol lol lol.. don't you have lo's to make??? LOL!! Love ya! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your layout...and your dogs :)
    the colors, elements and punching is fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of Macs. You'll love it! :) Love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i just have your babies! ...and is charmed any good? heard lots of things about it, but never watched it.

    hugs,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute layout of the pup!!! Glad you got your computer issues taken care of , and hope the dogs are doing better now :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!