Monday, August 29, 2011

Pulling out the Studio Calico Kits!

When I went to CKC St. Louis back in April, I signed up for the Studio Calico kit club while I was at the vendor fair.  Since then, well, the kits have kind of been piling up!  hee hee, imagine that!  So, I have been trying to pull them out and use them on my Sketch Support work, just to give me some variety.  

This past week was the One Page (sketch #12) sketch week.  You can see that sketch HERE.  I did a couple of projects for the one page sketch.  I am going to share the card with you today.....


Supplies:  Most Items are from Studio Calico August Main Kit Boardwalk.
Pattern Paper- My Mind’s Eye (Bingo); Crate Paper (Studio C and Teal Song both for SC); Cardstock-American Crafts; Stamp-Unity Kit of the Month (July 2010);
Twine-The Twinery Baker’s Twine (Buttercup); Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black;
Markers-Letraset Pro Markers; Adhesive-Scotch ATG, Fabri Tac and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Here's a peek of something that I did for the Nikki Sivils challenge this month.  It will be live on the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker blog on Aug. 30th.  



Well, I am off here for now.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday.  Well, the best you can for a Monday and I will be back later in the week!  

6 comments:

  1. adorable cards!!! I'm lov'n that twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeee that card!! Those flowers are awesome! And hehehehehehe... I know what that lo looks like! LOL!! Perks of having access! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twine bow! Fabulous coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

    Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies @ http://www.5stardigitalscrapbooking.com/freebies

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!