Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's Tuesday??? Oh heck, I blew right past Monday!!!

Well, I blew right past Monday!  Sorry about that, I need to announce my Growing in Unity winner.  I put all the names in a hat and drew out one....and the lucky winner is..................

Julie Tucker-Woleck!!!!

I will contacting you for information!  Thank you to everyone for coming by and making my week so fun!!!

That's it for me today.....I am a little behind.  I cleaned out ALL my clothes that I don't wear anymore this weekend and then I started on my scrap stuff....so I haven't done much!!!!!

I will catch you later in the week!!!!

 


3 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! That's me!! Thanks love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohoo, CONGRATS Julie! Katrina your posts were awesome...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playground equipment has evolved to make things more fun for kids. Wilkins Solutions provides playground equipment in Orlando for schools, hotels, apartments and more. playgorund equipment Orlando.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!