One tired girl here!!! New Toy!!!

Just thought I would do a quick update...man, what a day!  I am usually never in bed before 11:30 or so...but last night and tonight, yep..I am heading there.  

Scrapbook Generation had their "Re-Grand Opening" celebration today.  They had asked Karen Taylor and I to teach their free mini classes so they could do crowd control!  My project was a little gift card holder/tag holder/movie ticket holder/hidden journaling spot!  Karen's was a little pinwheel.  And I TOTALLY forgot my camera!  Ekkk...the horror!   But I was too busy to take pictures anyway.  

And a special shout out to those of you that came by and said hi today!  It's so fun to meet my blog readers and I am so happy that you enjoy my blog.  I just do it for fun and when someone tells me they get an idea from me...I get a little giddy!  Major hugs to you all!

I got a new toy this week...a Gypsy to go with my Cricut!!!!  Here it is, for those of you that aren't sure!

I haven't had time to play, except for a little bit.  I think I am really going to like it.  I welded a word together and it was pretty easy....I just need time to play more.  
In other fun news, I am getting ready to go to CKC-St. Louis!  It will be my first time going and I can't wait.  I am only taking 3 classes, because I want to be able to relax some.  There are three of us going and we are just going to scrap scrap scrap!  

I don't really have anything to show today, but I can show a sneak of something that I have done, that I am not quite ready to post yet! 

I am in love with that tag...I think it's the orange color!!  It's misted with Studio Calico Orchard (I think...I need to look!)  
Ok, this girl is tired and she is going to bed!!!

4 comments

  1. Sooooooooooooo loving the sneak and YAY for the Gypsy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Gypsy! I just got it for Christmas 2010! Congrats! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so JEALOUS that you live and TEACH at Scrapbook Generation! GREEN WITH ENVY!!! I would love to see the store, and meet the sketch artists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and the Gypsy are going to be GREAT friends :)
    Welcome to the Circle

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!