Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Ms. Nikki!!!!

Today is Nikki Sivils aka Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker's birthday!!  Julie, our wonderful blog coordinator, had a great idea to get all of us to make birthday cards for Nikki and then surprise her with a blog post today!!!

Here is the card I made for her using the Summer collection.  I seem to always reach for this collection when I am just creating to create with Nikki papers!!!
Supplies:  Pattern Paper- Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Summer collection, Cardstock-American Crafts
Stickers and Cut Outs-Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Summer collection,
 Adhesive- Scotch ATG and Martha Stewart Glue Pen, Bling-The Paper Studio


AND if you head over to Nikki's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday, Julie has some prizes she is giving away also!!!  So go check it out!!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday, I am going to try to scrap a little and then try to figure out what I am taking to CKC and get it all planned!  Ekkk....the car is going to be full!!!!

9 comments:

  1. What a super cute card...LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. amen. ohhhhh and i love you too! double amen! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card katrina!!!come visit me ~ altered keys are up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! That rainbow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Cute card, Katrina!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH so sweet, aren't those papers fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! I found your link to your blog on the Cricut Circle MB. I just became a follower. Adorable projects on your blog!

    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute! One very happy card to make one special person very happy.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!