A little stinker......

Let me give you some words of advice....Angry Birds...just don't even start playing if you haven't!  TIME SUCK...major...but fun!!!  I had a massage after work and I had "angry birds" thumb!  LOL  But boy, I should sleep good tonight!!!

Paper....the new stuff from CHA is coming and arriving.....there might be some Jillibean, Crate, and Echo Park appearing on the blog hopefully soon....I gotta get caught up on some stuff so I can just "play"!  

Here is a Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker layout with Max and Mollie.  I love this collection...heck, it's pink! But I love the fun retro flowers too!  But the skunks are super cute too!!!
 
Supplies: Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Max and Mollie Collection,
The Twinery baker's twine, Scotch ATG 

Wow...I think that is the shortest supply list I have ever typed!  LOL

And with this...I am off of here to go catch up on some blog reading!!!  hugs!

5 comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the clothespins!!!! ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout!!! I love the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout!!!! Love the pics of the pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Lo is too Stink-in cute... I love the DOG.. Really stunning looking :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katrina, this IS stinkin' CUTE! I just love everything about it - the photos, the little skunks and of course the way you used the beautiful twine!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!