Wanna Kiss???

Breaking news.....we still have snow!!!  hee hee...sorry, I couldn't resist!!  I think I am going to have to get creative for awhile..I usually take my project pictures outdoors....yeah....I guess it's a good thing the front walk is shoveled somewhat!

I usually don't go for sketch challenges for blogs too much, etc.  I do play at the Play Date Cafe occasionally, but I am not an avid challenge contestant!  Today, while on Facebook I saw the sketch challenge for My Little Shoebox.  I love their stuff and I always forget that I do have some! (I think it's because I hoard it!)  So, I decided earlier today that I would play along.  I think the deadline is Feb. 3, so I am cutting it close!!!

Here's the sketch if you are wondering what it looks like:
The dog belongs to Valeri and Dan and his name is Chase...and yes...he does like the game of chase!!! He is a big goofball and I managed to snap these really quick when we were over there one day.

 Supplies:  My Little Shoebox The Sky's the Limit-Whoo Loves You-Lil' Critter-
Letter Stickers and Alphas, May Arts Ribbon,
Jenni Bowlin paint, Scotch, Fabri Tac, and Scrapbook Adhesives, 
Sewing Machine and Stampin' Up border punch


So, there is my entry for the challenge!  I had fun doing the page and think I need to not "hoard" my MLS paper all the time!!!

I am up over at Sketch Support on Thursday!!!!!  I can't wait for what I made to debut....it's something totally different for me!  So, go by and check it out!!!!

Off to clean up my mess!!!!

4 comments

  1. I love love love that lo Katrina! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the ribbon!! Have you heard from NS or DS yet?? They still stuck in Dallas?? :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! great layout very CUTE and great sketch. Loving the ribbon:)Thanks for sharing and wow that sure is a lot of snow. Stay safe!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! CANNOT HANDLE THE CUTENESS!! With the tongue! And the stitching!! And the ribbon! And that tongue!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!