A Jeston Layout!

So, what have you been doing this weekend??  Me...I might have gotten up this morning and then fell back asleep on the couch.....let's just say after a shower it was about 12:30 pm!!!  

The last week  has been SO SO non-productive in the scrapping department.  I call it---CHA postpartum depression....after giving birth to all that creativity for CHA, my mojo is now depressed!  It is slowly coming back...and I actually scrapped last night for the first time in a week.  

I thought I had shared this layout, but I can't find where I did...so I thought I would post it tonight.  I love this picture of Jetson....this is one of his favorite activities in the backyard. And the lighting was perfect for this...and caught it totally by accident!
Supplies:  Echo Park Little Boy Collection, Unity Stamps, Memento Ink,
EK Success border punch, Offray ribbon, burlap twine, Scrapbook Adhesives
and Scotch ATG, Sewing machine, Rhonna Farrer Digi overlay


This was the layout that made me decide to get a new sewing machine!!!!  I had a hard time sewing everything on here...and I LOVED the look!!!!!
 
My blog post is up over at Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker along with some work from Rae, Linda, Lea, and Karen.  Go check it out and leave them some love!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this Katrina! I love love love the layers.... and loving that stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I have some CHA postpartum myself! Mine is over stimulation.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!