Thursday...what to post about?!

It's Thursday!!! The weather has finally cooled down and Yippeee.....one more work day and then it's the weekend!!  And I am unexpectedly getting to go cropping!!!  It feels like I haven't cropped in forever...of course, after I drag all my stuff too and from....I will be exhausted on Sunday!  The crop is happening over at Vicki's aka "Conquest Keepsakes" studio!  I have never been, but she is having a Crop/Open House event to celebrate her remodel!  I can't wait....she has tools galore...although she hasn't seen my collection of border punches!  HA HA HA!!!! 

Thanks for visiting me over at Making Memories!  It was so fun to see everyone's comments and the comments on Facebook.  And if you didn't get a chance to visit...go check it out!!!  I will post the layout on here later next month!
Happy Mail Week!
Last Monday (over a week ago) I stopped by Unkit Live with Ms. Sudie....the Paula Dean of Scrapbooking! It is a live web cast on Monday evenings with a chatroom on the side. We like to give Sudie trouble while she is talking!!!  hee hee  She often has guests, giveaways, and just fun stuff going on!  And sometimes there is an after party where you can join in if you have a webcam or mic!  Anyway, I was a lucky winner of a Cupcards To Go card kit!!!!  It was their August kit...they are getting ready to release Sept.  I was so excited that I had to make some cards that night!  Here are the cards I make...and I still can make a ton more!
loving the ice cream cone!  
that stamp is a Lawn Fawn...the waves and sun are popdotted!
this one is my favorite I think...I love the "bow flower" and it's a Unity Stamp!

My KOTM from Unity Stamp Co. arrived too!  How cute are these??  If you sign up before the end of the month you can get this kit for only 26.00 plus 5.00 shipping!!!  And the sneaks for Sept. are AWESOME already!!!!  And I can't really decide which stamp is my fav!

And I got a surprise email...but you are going to have to wait on that one!!!  And watch Sept. 1......there will be another surprise that I was asked to do!!! 

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina

4 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh these are ADORABLE Katrina!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that tree on the 2nd one!!! And have fun at the crop! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW girlie, surprises, happy mail, being on the MM blog....you're totally on fire!! Congrats and I can't wait to hear your news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards, Katrina! Congrats again on the making memories spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and your secrets! I might have one too... ;)
    And we really need to crop sometime!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!