Just a note! and Sketch 185 for Scrapbook Challenges

As you can tell, I have been playing around with the background!  I was trying to get it all organized and pretty.  hee hee....Disaster about struck when I tried to change from a two column to a three column....blogger didn't like it and I had my margins all messed up.  EKKKK...(note to self....ALWAYS backup the template, before playing around).  I pretty much got it fixed and got all of Nikki Sivils Doghouse Divas over there on the side.  It's a BIG list, but you need to CHECK out their work...AMAZING talent on the team and I am so honored to get to be a part of it.  I am still working on Kiki Art links...I decided to quit while I was ahead the other night!  :) 

I am going to work on some Nikki Sivils goodies tonight!!  I got my design team package of goodies and have just been trying to come up with what I want to do first.  

My fellow DT Diva, Deana Boston played with some Kiki Art goodies!!!!  She has created a new word to describe Kiki Art...are you ready for it......RAINBOWLICIOUS!!!!!!  LOVE it...and I am sure that Kiki does too!  Head over to her blog HERE and check out what she did with the goodies....SO CUTE...you know you want to see it!!!  Leave her some love while you are at it!  That girl can rock some scrappy socks off of you.  :) 

AND if you are looking for Kiki Art and cannot find it, we have a list of retailers on the blog.  I am SURE they would be more than happy to help you out with an order!!!  We also have a store in Spain that is carrying the product!!  How exciting for all of us at Kiki Art!!!!! 

Here's my layout for sketch 185 for Scrapbook Challenges.  If you haven't checked us out, please do!  There is major inspiration over there, lots of challenges, fun and just chit chatting!  Here's Pamlea's sketch that we had to work with:

And here is my take.  I did a digital layout, since it was late and I didn't want to have to drag all my stuff out and then put it back up!  Plus I had a little digi mojo going on, so I decided to work with it!!!
 
Supplies: All freebies from Shabby Princess (LOVE their stuff!)
 
Ok, that's it for today folks!!!  I am off to scrap my little heart out, if I don't fall asleep first!!  I do like my naps!

Have a Scrappy Kinda Day!!~~Katrina


2 comments

  1. yay yay yay for all of the scrappy goodness going on! :)

    was that the digi LO you were working on?! ;) hehe.

    and isn't deana awesome?! i love her work! i'm glad she played with the "rainbowlicious" pps!

    can't wait to see what you do with nikki's pps! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!