AND, if you didn't win....there are more giveaways coming. And the winner announcements in a more timely manner. With the holiday season upon us, I am just spacing out...no excuse for not post. So sorry and after the first of the year the posting will be more regular!!!!
Here's my layout for Scrapbook Challenges this week:
Supplies: Cosmo Cricket Everafter line, 7 Gypsies Empherma, Prima and Paper Studio
flowers, Making Memories flower and letter stickers, My Little Shoebox letter
stickers, Martha Stewart Border Punches, Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon.
Design Team call on Scrapbook Challenges!! I love this group and it is now time for another Design team call.....come try out and be apart of this fun group! Monthly sponsor packages with a chance to win, fun challenges and just a bunch of fun!!! Here is the scoop!
Design Team Call
Open December 10th to December 28th.
Announcement will be made on January 1st, 2010
(those selected will be notified before that)
Do you have a New Years goal of making a design team…then we have the perfect one for you! Scrapbook Challenges is looking for some talented scrapbookers to help out with posting challenges and completing layouts based on sketches. We have 4 spots open. The term will be January 2010 through April 2010, and we do ask that you commit to that.
• DT members will post at least one challenge a month.
• DT members will be given the sketches at least one week in advance and asked to complete a LO once a month based on one of the sketches per month.
• DT members will help answer questions and participate in the board.
• DT members will sign up to do QOTD’s and Featured Layouts.
What DT members will get:
• The ability to state a design team for your scrapbook resume.
• Your name will be highlighted on the Deign Team page and you can promote websites and groups of your choice.
• DT members will receive a “signing bonus” RAK in the mail, as well as occasional RAKS throughout their term.
• Possible sponsor packages of goodies.
If you are interested:
Please send an email to email@example.com with “Design Team” in the subject line. Please share the following:
• A LO that is your favorite that you did.
• Links to websites or galleries.
• A link to your member profile if you are already a member of Scrapbook Challenges.
• Why you want to be a part of this new Design Team?
Ok, I need to get some shuteye!!! Until later (and it will probably not be tomorrow!)
Have a Scrappy Kinda Day~~Katrina