Mini Book Class


Supplies: All Bo Bunny Mango Luau Papers, Stickers, and Ribbons; Bazzill Cardstock, Cat's Eye Inks, Kaiser Craft Flowers, Glimmer Mist, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, EK Success Border Punch


This is the mini book that I am going to be teaching at a retreat in Nov. My first ever "class" that I am going to teach. Little nervous, but hopefully I will be a good and fun teacher.

The book is made from toilet paper rolls.I got the basic idea for the book from the internet and I cannot remember exactly where I first saw one of these. I would love to take credit for the idea, but I saw it on a blog (that I didn't bookmark) and went from there. The retreat is a Luau theme, so the papers work well!!
(if you click on the pics, you can see more detail!)

The pictures/pages go in order...just go back and forth across the page when looking at them. Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look. Now, off to figure the 2 page layout that I might do as a class.....Anyone wanna help? I am a one page girl, so it takes me forever to figure stuff out for a 2 page!!! Have a scrappy night!--Katrina

8 comments

  1. ooooooooooo i totally love the colors. you are so gonna rock that class. have a great fun time w/it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katrina your album is Beautiful and you showcased it perfectly ! Best wishes on your class your gonna be Great.

    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome Katrina! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great book! it's gorgeous, i am sure your class will loooove it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the mini!! I'm sure you'll do fine teaching your class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute mini! love the luau theme!!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!