Making a habit of blogging....and a layout...


Supplies: Basic Grey Junebug line papers, chipboard and letters;
Cat's Eye Inks; Ribbons Unknown



So, I seem to be making a habit of blogging on my lunch hour really quick....mmm...wonder what is up with that?!


Without further ado, here is a layout that I haven't put up yet. It's all Basic Grey Junebug yummieness... (spell check wants me to put chubbiness????). I had a hard time scrapping with this paper. I LOVE the line, but I think I was struck by the "it's too pretty to cut" bug and just couldn't do it.

So, I just jumped in and started doing some stuff with it. I have another layout...I need to get the title on that I love with the same line.

So, tell what what is YOUR favorite paper line(s)? (notice, you can have more than one!) I am always on the lookout for new to me papers....I just been exposed to some...Nikki Sivils, Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras, and My Little Shoebox (who I WANT more of), just to name a few......I would love to find more...My wallet probably won't like it...but I would. :)

3 comments

  1. I love how you inked the edges of the paper doily. I too often catch the it's to pretty bug! I know exactly what you mean!
    I just recently discovered October Afternoon. I don't know how I missed this cute company but now that I have ordered a set of paper from Two Peas I don't know how I can stand to cut it! I love it!! It might be too vintage for you but it's really pretty!

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bo Bunny, American Crafts, October Afternoon, Hambly, Lily Bee, Pebbles...do you want me to go on?!? Did you ever get your Sass Lass purchase & prize? My prize came today! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katrina,

    I love all paper lines hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!