Layout for a Cause, Halloween Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker style and some news....


Supplies: Bo Bunny Tis the Sesaon Line Patterened papers, Jenny Bowlin Bingo Card, Bazzill Cardstock, Cat's Eye Inks, Maya Road Ribbon, Core'dinations Cardstock, and Twine

Well, first the news....I can't say yet! Let's just say I am super excited and as soon as I get the ok, I will shout it out here!!!!

I was asked to teach a class for a charity crop that is coming up on Oct. 24, 2009. It is for Polk County (Missouri) Habitat for Humanity. I was flattered that they asked and wondered what I could come up with. Sheri from The ScrapNook suggested a Christmas themed layout. So, I looked at paper and loved the Bo Bunny Tis the Season Christmas line and snagged it up. And I have told you before...I don't do two page layouts! This came together fairly quickly and I had fun doing it. If you are in the area, I hope you decide to attend the crop. For more information visit the Facebook page
HERE or you can contact The ScrapNook's Bolivar location for more info or to sign up. The cost of the crop is 45.00 until Oct. 10th after that it's 50.00. Classes are an additional fee. It will be fun and for a good cause!!!!!

And if you haven't seen Nikki Sivils blog, she has some ROCKING layouts from her Design Team. They are rocking the Boo-tiful line among others!


Deana Boston....Wow....what a use of Halloween papers for a non Halloween layout...I think the girl likes fashion!!!!

And Emeline Seet did a wonderful job on this Halloween layout....Love the Blue Moon

So, if you are looking for some FUN halloween papers to work with for those great costume pics, or other pics that you just want to do something different with, check these out!

Well, I am off here, I need to get some scrapping done for Scrapbook Challenges! I have a challenge coming up. You should join us, we are a fun bunch. And this coming weekend, we are having a Blog Hop, so be sure to check it out...there are going to be some Prizes along the way!!!!!!!


Have a scrappy day!!!--Katrina

6 comments

  1. I am DYING to know your secret!!! Spill girl!
    What's the news?

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katrina! You are very sweet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on teaching the class for a great cause! I think they are going to love your class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!