Hello Autumn with The Cut Shoppe/Simple Stories and a Maya Road Peek!

Just a quick share today of the card I made for The Cut Shoppe and Simple Stories swap that is going on this week.  There are prizes to be won, so make sure you check out both blogs for the week!

I created this with an older cut file that I had, not realizing it was not available anymore.  BUT it gives you an idea of something else you can do with cut files!  Create shaped cards. I just did an offset and then welded the two triangles together. Added some decorations to the front and BAM, instant super cute card!

Hello_Autumn_Card_Simple_Stories_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern paper, Stickers-Simple Stories; Cardstock-American Crafts; Doily-Doodlebug Designs; Sequins-WeRMemory Keepers; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Silhouette Cameo; Twine-May Arts

Just a close up.  You can see how I popped up the layer on the card front. It's a great way to give some depth to your projects using cut files.
Hello_Autumn_Card_Simple_Stories_The_Cut_Shoppe_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-2

So head over to The Cut Shoppe blog to get all the details on the giveaway.  Want some fun, cute cut files?  Head over to The Cut Shoppe Etsy store to grab those!

AND I have a sneak of a project I have up on the Maya Road blog today!  You can check out that project HERE! And there are new products that are going to be available!!

Play_More_Scrapbook_Layout_Maya_Road_Simple_Stories_Katrina_Hunt_1000Signed-5

Happy Friday!  Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back on Monday with the new issue of CREATE from Scrapbook Generation and no telling what else!

1 comment

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!