All Ears with Imaginisce

Hope you had a great weekend!  Look what showed up here…Corgis in Bunny Ears!  Hee hee, well actually last year, but I had to scrap them for an Easter project!

This was up on the Imaginisce blog Friday.  When I got the Easter assignment I pretty much knew it would be these pictures and the Welcome Spring collection!

KatrinaHunt-AllEars-500Signed-1
Supplies: Pattern Paper, Die Cuts-Imaginisce (Welcome Spring); Cardstock-American Crafts; Pen-Sharpie; Adhesive-ThermOWeb; Punch-EK Success

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut files:
All Ears
Design ID# 39473
3 Easter Eggs
Design ID# 26236
3 Easter Eggs
Design ID# 26235

I used some banners from the 6x6 mini pad of paper to tuck under the butterfly.
KatrinaHunt-AllEars-500Signed-2

And of course a bunny had to sit by the eggs!  
KatrinaHunt-AllEars-500Signed-3

That's all for Monday!  Don't eat too much left over Easter candy.  I know I will be trying to stay out of it for sure!  Chocolate has been a weakness for me a LOT lately!



No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!