8.5 X 11 Layout Love with 3 Birds

Honestly, I have been in a little of a rut lately with scrapping.  Or maybe it's with blogging?  I have a TON of projects to post that have been in the CREATE magazine using some fun paper lines and I am going to start sharing those this week on the blog and next week.  

Today I am sharing an 8.5 x 11 layout here and over on the 3 Birds Studio Blog.  It's a different layout over there, so go check it out HERE.  I like to mix up portrait and landscape layouts.  I think it gives me a challenge to come up with a design in a different type of space.  

Higgins-and-Sheldon_2014-03-12_KHunt-1

Supplies: Pattern Paper-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Embellishments-3 Birds Design (Graceful Season); Adhesive-Therm O Web; Pen-Sharpie

I love the 3D embellishments in the Graceful Season collection.  They are layered and it's hard to choose which one I am going to use and not hoard!
Higgins-and-Sheldon_2014-03-12_KHunt-2

And this chipboard element was perfect for the "derp" look in the picture.  I just happened to catch them with their tongues hanging out.  Although, I catch Sheldon with his tongue out A LOT!
Higgins-and-Sheldon_2014-03-12_KHunt-3

The Graceful Season collection is available on HSN now!  And They will be LIVE on the air tomorrow!  Sadly, I have no cable, but hopefully I will be able to check it out online!


No comments

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!