Yummy Sweet Treats with 3 Birds Design

Hey there Monday, please treat me well today!  I am back today with a 3 Birds Design Graceful Season layout. 

We received the Quilled Cardmaking Kit after we got our original product to work with, so I wanted to play with it for my posting over on the 3 Birds Studio blog today.  I made a card with quilling on it and you can see it over there.  Ekk, I know, quilling right?  It's easy!  Go check it out!

While I had the cardmaking kit out, I came up with the idea for this layout.  The kit includes a precut template that shapes into a shadow box.  Whichhhhh, is perfect for a quilling projects, but I wanted to use it on my layout!

Sweet Treats_2014-02-18_KHunt-1000Signed-1
Supplies:  3 Birds Design Graceful Season Collection-(12 x 12 Paper Pad, 6 x 6 Paper Pad, 6 x 6 Foil Paper Pad, Sticky Sparkly Glitter & Foil set, 3D Embellishment Set); Punch-EK Success; Ribbon-Bo Bunny; Adhesives-Therm O Web

Silhouette Cameo with the following cut file
Yummy
Design ID #36199

I just love this little 3D tag!  I paired it with the banner and the just added a small ribbon knot to set the combo off.  
Sweet Treats_2014-02-18_KHunt-1000Signed-2

Here is the shadowbox and I used it to pop up my picture.  I admit this is a bulky layout, but I don't mind!  Then I just embellished around and on the box. 
Sweet Treats_2014-02-18_KHunt-1000Signed-4

The foil paper cuts so pretty in the Cameo. And this is a small word!  I really want to do something bigger, I just need to figure out which project I want to use it on.
Sweet Treats_2014-02-18_KHunt-1000Signed-3

Thanks for stopping by today.  And be sure to check out my quilled card over on the 3 Birds Studio Blog.  I am sure to be adding some quilling to my layout soon!

4 comments

  1. I really love the this and that background paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of colours and elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout specially like the bunting and all the layering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I could eat frozen custard ANYTIME! LOL! Great layout!!!! Love those papers!

    ReplyDelete

Awww...I LOVE that you wanna comment! Leave it here, leave a link, and I will come visit you too!